Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Brittany

Seven random and/or weird facts about myself.

1. If I put salt and pepper on my food, I have to put the pepper on first. If the pepper is unavailable I will wait, however long it takes. The reason for this is because you can see the pepper on your food which gives a better idea of how to apply the salt that you can't see. I know they come out of their shakers at different rates but, in my mind, it makes sense.

2. I can remember all the words to my elementary school song, but for the life of me, cannot remember anything about my high school song. And I was a cheerleader for three years! I'm sure if my memory was refreshed it would all come back, but as of now, I'm drawing a blank.

3. Growing up I always wanted my name to be Nicole. I used to imagine that was my name and how wonderful it would be.

4. I will not wear shoes that show my toes unless my toenails are painted. And my toenails can never be painted green. It looks like fungus. My friends used to threaten me that if I fell asleep before them I'd wake up with green toenails.

5. When I registered for my wedding, I didn't bring Jesse with me. I brought my mom. But Jesse was more than happy to sit that one out.

6. In elementary, I used to cry and get sick to my stomach every year on the first day of school. My mom would have to push me out the door while the little girl that lived down the street, who was younger than me, patted me on the back and said, "It'll be okay, Christa". I still get sick to my stomach when I have to walk into an unfamiliar room. The thought of everyone looking at me when I walk in is just too horrible.

7. Rainy weather is my favorite. I love when it is gray and gloomy outside. Rainy and windy, that's another story. The wind scares the crap out of me.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you think it would be fun to share a little about yourself, do it and you can say I tagged you.

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Okay I remember the green toe nail thing! Its funny you say you can't remember the school song in high school. Neither can I. We were watching a Michigan game the other weekend though and I was like "this tune sounds familiar" but the words wouldn't come. :)

sweet nectar sara said...

the spirit is swelling and the wolverine's yelling.
we'll march onward and upward in pursuit of the best.
get up and yell for a victory. let's fight hunter wolverines.
we'll strive to be victor's. the proud hunter wolverines. fight!
okay, i also remember the jr high song and the usa cheer/dance we learned at camp for silverline. i must be a weirdo.

Stefanie said...

I had no idea about your first day school frights...that is so sad! I still remember the Whittier song too...how funny is that!

BreeAnn said...

Thanks for doing my survey!

Fisher Family said...

Christa I really want to play this one, but I find nothing random or peculiar about me. I even had Richard brainstorming. I guess I could sing you my High School fight song.... NAH!!!