I'm finally getting around to honoring Natalie's tag.
5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Cook dinner (I’m trying to create a new recipe tonight).
2. Clean up dinner.
3. Go for a walk.
4. Finish this blog post.
5. Finish reading New Moon.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Home grown tomatoes with salt, pepper and cottage cheese.
2. Iced tea / hot tea, depending on the weather.
3. Chocolate with peanut butter.
4. Laughing Cow Cheese with crackers.
5. Hot chocolate when Jesse makes it for me in his special way with an extra serving of love.
5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionaire:
1. Give a portion to the Lord whether it is through supporting my home church, missions or some other God-honoring organization.
2. Quit my job and stay home with Marshall.
3. Save some money for Marshall to go to school.
4. Buy a cabin in the mountains and a vacation home on the beach.
5. Buy Jesse an older model Dodge Charger.
5 Bad Habits:
1. Biting my fingernails.
2. Spending too much time reading blogs when I have work to do.
3. Doing my makeup in the car.
4. Sleeping with my contacts in.
5. Not keeping in touch with my friends.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Magna, UT
2. West Valley City, UT
3. Taylorsville, UT (with my brother)
4. Taylorsville, UT (my house now)
5. That’s it!
5 jobs I have had:
1. Executive Secretary, Utah League of Cities and Towns.
2. Accountant, Infobytes.
3. Audit Support, Taylorsville City.
4. Administrative Assistant, Midvale City.
5. Mom to Marshall.
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I have had a total of 18 stitches on my face.
2. I had to have an emergency C-section because Marshall’s heart rate kept dropping when I was in labor.
3. I’m very particular about the way I do things; it’s on the edge of being obsessive / compulsive.
4. I have hazel eyes; everyone assumes that Marshall gets his blue eyes from his blonde mother but he doesn't. I don't know where they came from.
5. I never had any wisdom teeth.
I tag Stacey & Erin (Welcome both of you to the blogging world). Have fun. :)
1 week ago